Bogdan "The Great" Ivanski is an early game character that is the embodiment of physical strength. Ivanski sets a focus on and excels at taking damage, taunting enemies and dealing that damage straight back out again.
Circus strongmen need to project strength, so once rumors about the Great Ivanski's soft spot spread, harsh words made him leave the big top. Knows how to take a punch.
- Level 0 - Handgun, ability to wield Handgun class weapons.
- Level 0 - Heavy, ability to wield Heavy class weapons.
- Level 1 - Payback, after taking damage, his next attack will do +2 bonus damage.
- Level 2 - Health +2.
- Level 3 - Abs of Steel: Becomes invulnerable for 1 turn. (1 use per mission).
- Level 4 - Melee Damage+1.
- Level 5 - Get Behind Me!: Abs of Steel provokes enemies to attack Ivanski. (1 use per mission).
- Level 6 - Health +2.
- Level 7 - Guts: If Ivanski is about to get scrapped, survive with 1 health (only works if Ivanski has more than 1 health).
- Level 8 - Melee Damage +1.
- Level 9 - Abs of Steel: Uses, Abs of Steel may be used one additional time.
- Level 10 (Max) - Melee Damage +1.
- Time for justice!
- I must break you!
- Holding out!
- I move here!
When losing Hat
- Ha! That's nothing!
Being shot while Abs of Steel is active
- I'm invincible!
- The Great Ivanski stands!
Upon scrapping an enemy
- Like musquito-bots!
Upon game completion
For ship exclusive dialog, see Dialog.